The womb of sanctity is the vision of my soul. It is a call to women to awaken and emerge as newborn from their own wombs, in their sanctity. Honor our soul it presupposes to aknowledge and live our sacredness every day. Honor our body is to keep the purity of the creative forces in our wombs.This is my female voice that speaks but these words are not meant only to nourish end empower the feminine. It is all about Shiva-Shakti living in harmony. Female and Male co-creation in bliss.

Δευτέρα 14 Μαρτίου 2016

I attract what I have inside me

Photographer Damian Siqueiros


I attract what I have inside me


Where am I vibrating?
The first time I’ve made this though was eight years ago, at the end of a long-lasting passionate relationship.

when I've first met my ex-partner, very soon I understood that we were going to be a couple, what pulled us together had a particular power and I had to follow. However the first thing  I then said to my narrow friend, was : "You know, this relation has an expiration date, but I know that I must be with him now." And thus it happened.
Deep within me I knew the truth, we always know, we simply listen to the whispering voice within us, or we ignore it.

We passed some splendid years together and I recognize the gifts he gave me and certainly the lessons. However we passed also many ugly moments, with epic quarrels, restriction and limiting thoughts, and an insuperable jealousy that sucked my force continuously.

After 6 years I’ve decided to leave from this relation, and it was not easy, because the karmic influence from one hand made it very difficult and at the other hand there was certainly love.  Let’s say that I’ve got over myself and I left. I felt deep inside me and I could clearly see that I would destroy myself and will condemn us if I continuing my life with him, as we wanted different things. There was no common future for us unless I decided to limit my life adjusting myself on the established women roles.

As soon as I decided to move on with my spiritual path that relation ended  very fast and almost automatically.  They followed many dramas, with graceless moments that brought me many times beyond my limits.

A calm day I found myself at work, I looked at the sea for a moment and the next moment I dive into my heart. And from this point I raised my conscience to God and I said to him:

 «If we attract what we already have inside us, then I need to be cured. Please, show me the way and I will follow the path»
And that's how it happened.

People think tenderly on relations and expect that they will meet a soul mate who will change their life magically.
The truth is that:
A soul mate will bring you confronted with yourself and sure he/she has many lessons to give you. If the lesson is comprehended properly, this will give you a natural shift in conscience and in energy.
All are for good.

Many times our partners function in our live preparatory and therapeutically, and they prepare us for an even bigger love.  A love,  that is first given birth inside us.  

Each partner that we draw is a soul mate. And the quality of the relation shows the level of light where we were vibrated that period in our life.

If we want a partner who will be a radiant light in our lives, in order to attract him, we should first create a deep and honest relationship with ourselves.

All in our everyday life is a manifestation of our own light-energy

However, there are not few times where sex is good, so much good, that we overlook what really has importance in a relationship, that is to say:

The level of the spiritual connection we have with our partner. It is very easy two people to suit sexually but to communicate mentally, it is an important thing, hard to find.
The partner must first be your buddy. To speak openly about everything, and find alleviation and in the discussion and in the silence.
Just be you. The partner with whom you can absolutely and effortlessly be yourself. You don't need to hide. The old model wants the woman to have many secrets from man and keep secret many aspects of them. Those days should leave irreversibly, for both sexes.
Your catapult. A partner should support and elevate our lives. The relationship should be conditioned in recognition, trust and respect. If these qualities don’t exist, what’s the reason then for the relationship or the partner?  

Usually, after and during a great transformation, the balance in our relations is changing.
This happens because as all, thus and the love has levels of existence.

When we get to a deeper level of love with ourselves, our relations have to be transformed, or they will end for good.

Relations between people are a continuous process, however to remain with a partner of guilt or obligation, or even from habit, it is a coward action.

We first honor ourselves and afterwards the others showing sincerity. 
This is a magic word

Adultery is no way out.
If you choose adultery, be sure that it's an act you committee to yourself first.
When you fall in falsehood, basically you are deceiving yourself.

Why you allow to be vibrated there?

You think you don’t deserve to be free in Love?

Or you believe that such love doesn’t exist?

Free yourself from your mind’s restrictions.

With love

Alinea


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου